What can be better than a home-made burger?
- 100 g minced beef
- 1/4 onion
- 1 bun
- 1 tomato
- 1 pickled cucumber
- 1 (or as many as you like) tsp mustard
- 1 slice of cheese
- cooking oil
- salt, peppre and other spices
- Chop up the onions
- Fry the onion until it is golden
- Mix the fried onion with the minced beef. Add salt, pepper and other spices to your taste (I used a universal spice mix) and make a patty.
- Fry the patty until thoroughly cooked. It took me about 7 minutes.
- Slice the bun in half.
- Spread mustard on the lower half. Place the meat patty, put a piece of cheese, tomato, several slices of pickles, a slice of tomato, lettuce and cover with the other half of the bun. Or place it in any order that you like. If needed you can add mayonnaise or other sauces.
- And there you have it!
Total preparation time: approximately 20 minutes.
Serve with ice cold coke or pepsi.